Simple Wedding Confetti Pouch
This confetti pouch template is so simple yet so versatile! Edit the text in Adobe Reader to read whatever you prefer. Print onto your paper of choice (some options are vellum, kraft, white or coloured) and simply cut out, fold and glue along the edges! Fill with your confetti of choice (we love environmentally friendly options such as leaves, flowers or seeds) and give to your guests to throw at the happy couples departure.
1 x Editable PDF file with 2 pouches per sheet
1 x Instruction manual for editing and printing
9cm x 26cm unfolded (3.5" x 10.2")
9cm x 13cm folded (3.5" x 5.1")
Please view the pink tabs above for more detailed information on downloading, editing and printing.
Hot Tip: Vellum is quite smooth and doesn't glue well, either choose a high strength glue or sew a quick stitch down the sides. Try a coloured thread as a fun contrast!
How to Download
- Click the "Add to Cart" button.
- Follow the prompts to complete payment.
- Once payment is confirmed, you will be redirected to the downloads page.
- Click on the Download button. They will be located in your downloads folder on your computer in a compressed file. Simply double-click to open the folder and reveal your files. You will also receive an email with a link for downloading.
- All files are High Resolution 300DPI.
- All files are designed to print onto A4 or 8.5" x 11" size paper/card (Unless the size is specified otherwise).
- Files will not include watermarks that may be shown on the examples.