"Sophia" Wedding Unplugged Poster
Display this unplugged sign at the entrance to your ceremony, to ensure guests honor your wishes of no phones/cameras during your wedding vows.
Use alone or match to the rest of the Sophia Collection
1 x JPG
1 x PDF
- You will receive 3 files suitable for printing up to 16 different sizes!
- All files are high resolution (300 dpi) which will produce a high quality crisp and clear print.
- Includes a JPG and PDF of each size.
File 24" x 36" prints:
24" x 36" / 20” x 30” / 16” x 24” / 12” x 18” / 8” x 12” / 4” x 6”
File 16" x 20" prints:
16” x 20” / 12” x 15” / 11” x 14” / 8” x 10” / 4” x 5”
File A1 prints:
A1 / A2 / A3 / A4 / A5
Please click the tabs above for more detailed information on downloading and printing.
How to Download
- Click the "Add to Cart" button.
- Follow the prompts to complete payment.
- Once payment is confirmed, you will be redirected to the downloads page.
- Click on the Download button. They will be located in your downloads folder on your computer in a compressed file. Simply double-click to open the folder and reveal your files. You will also receive an email with a link for downloading.
- All files are High Resolution 300DPI.
- All files are designed to print onto A4 or 8.5" x 11" size paper/card (Unless the size is specified otherwise).
- Files will not include watermarks that may be shown on the examples.
How to Edit
(Not all files are editable, it will state in the product description if your file is an Editable PDF, please disregard this information if your purchase is not editable)
- Right click on your file and select "Open with Adobe Reader"
- Click on the blue boxes to type your text. (The blue boxes will not be visible on your final print).
- Use Command-E (Mac) or Control-E (Windows) to change the text's colour, size or font.
- When you are happy with the result, simply click print if you are printing at home, or "Save As" and save onto your USB if you are printing in-store. Please see the "Print" tab above for more detailed printing instructions.
Handy to Know
- You only need the free version of Adobe Reader, not the paid version.
- Download Adobe Reader here: http://get.adobe.com/reader
- If opening your files on a Mac, the files may automatically open in preview. Please right-click and select "Open with Adobe Reader" to ensure it is open in the correct program.
- You must edit on a desktop or laptop computer. You cannot edit on a tablet or phone.
- The graphics, background or size of the file are not editable.
- Please see the blue boxes in the preview to determine what text can be edited. If the text in the preview is not surrounded by a blue box, it cannot be edited.
- The blue boxes will not be visible on the final print out, they are a typing guide only.
How to Print
Paper or Card choices
If your purchase contains coloured text/graphics, then the best option for printing is white cardstock or paper. If your purchase only contains black text/graphics, then you may print onto any colour cardstock or paper.
Printing at home
- Select "Best/High" Print quality.
- Select "100% scaling" or "Actual size".
- Save your files onto a USB and take them into your local printing shop. Ensure you select the correct size for printing, please see the product description for further details.
- If you want to use a Photo Lab for printing Editable PDF's you will need to convert the file to a jpg first. There are instructions for this in the Instruction manual that is included with your purchase. Files that are non-editable include both a jpg and PDF file, and can be printed at a Photo Lab using the jpg file.
- Uploading Editable PDF files to online printers can be tricky. Some will only accept jpg's, in this case please follow the instruction manual on how to convert the file to a jpg. Some will accept PDF's but your text may disappear when uploaded. In this case, you will need to flatten the PDF file. There is instructions for this also in the Instruction Manual.
- All products sold by Penny Lane Stationery are digital downloads. No physical items are shipped to you. Editable items are edited by you in Adobe Reader. No items are edited for you.
- Payments accepted are Visa, Mastercard, Amex, PayPal, Shopify Payments, Google Shopping and Apple Pay.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure your files look the same in print as they do on your screen, the colours may vary slightly between your screen and printed product. This is due to factors such as different screen resolutions, and types of ink or paper used in the printing process and is beyond our control.
- This product is a digital product and does not require shipping. You will not be charged any shipping fees.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase and any issues cannot be resolved with customer support, full refunds are available within 30 days of purchase.
If you have any further questions, or you have an issue with a file you have purchased, please contact us using the "Contact Us" form in the menu bar. We strive for excellent customer service, and will do everything we can do ensure you are happy with your purchase.
Copyright by Penny Lane Stationery
This product is licensed for personal use only. Any items included may not be copied, distributed, altered or resold in any form or fashion.