Judging by my own Wedding, planning that thing can get CRAZY. So many ideas and random thoughts to sift through at any one time, it's so easy for it to get away from you and become overwhelming. In my house you can find lists for just about anything, Things to Do, Things to Buy, Things to Clean, Bills to Pay.....It really helps take the load off my poor little brain and means I don't end up forgetting important tasks! If you are currently planning your wedding, I hope this simple and easy to make notepad might help you out a bit in keeping your Wedding to-do list organised!
- Free Printable
- Piece of Card (Optional)
- Liquid Glue
- 2 x Bulldog Clips
1. Print 25 copies of the free printable.
2. Cut out each page along the inside of the cutting line.
3. Stack together and secure with 2 bulldog clips. Place your cardboard at the back if you want to have a hard backing.
4. Paste thin layer of glue along the top edge of the notepad.
5. Allow to dry, then repeat the step for 2 more layers.
Voila! Use the notepad to jot down random things you need to do to plan your big day. If you have any ideas as to how you are managing to keep your wedding planning simplified please share in the comments!