If you are hoping for some hot tips on how to make stellar cupcakes, this 'aint the place for you....my cupcakes were supposed to be white but I made the icing too runny so had to add some chocolate icing I had on hand. Then I overfilled the wrappers so they exploded like a volcano and I had to cut them down. The extra icing made them too sickly sweet that even my kids wouldn't eat them! Anyways, lesson learnt, think I will stick to buying pre-made cupcakes from now on!
If you have a budding little astronauts birthday coming up, check out these free printable cupcake toppers with a modern black and white twist!
If you love the look of them head over here to take a look at the matching Invite and accessories!
- Free Printables
- Vanilla Cupcakes with White frosting
- Black, White and Silver Sprinkles
- Black or Silver Cupcake Wrappers
- Bamboo Skewers
- Black or Silver Ribbon
1. Start by cutting out your birthday number and toppers.
2. Place your Bamboo Skewers on the back of the toppers (I cut mine a little shorter) and secure with a piece of tape.
3. Place into your Cupcakes, add sprinkles and voila!
Feel free to share some of your Outer Space party ideas in the comments!