Envelope Liners are an easy, affordable and fun way to add the final touch to your invitation envelopes! It might just be that special addition to take them from average to fabulous, and to show you have taken great care and thought into your next event! Use our free printable template (available in size 4" x 6" and 5" x 7") to create any colour you desire, to match your Wedding, Engagement, Baby Shower or Birthday Invites, or a greeting card for someone special!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Free Envelope Template
- Scrapbooking paper or printed images of your choice (or check out our collection of envelope liners and their matching invites via the menu!)
1. Print your envelope liner template. Using card makes it easier to draw around, but paper will work fine too.
2. On the back of your desired liner paper, trace around the envelope liner. Do a visual check on the front to make sure it is placed in an ideal spot to capture the best part of the image.
3. Cut out along the inside of your pen outline.
4. Paste glue along the back of the liner.
5. Slide inside your envelope, and line the point at the top along with the point of the envelope flap. Press down firmly to stick.
Voila! Beautiful and unique envelope liners, be sure to save the template, and you can use for years to come for all of your upcoming events! Be sure to share your creations in the comments below :)