When it comes to wedding planning, your mind instantly goes to those big ticket items, such as dress, photographer, venue etc. Don't get me wrong, these are all super important things to plan! However, it's all the thoughtful little details that really makes a wedding special, and ensures your guests feel extra welcome and included in your big day. I love the idea of having these cards on hand for your guests to fill in with their own unique tips and tricks to a happy marriage, or maybe just their wishes for you for the future. Sit down with your new Husband or Wife and read them together after the wedding. Be ready for some laughs if you had an open bar!
- Free printable
- Card - Colour of your choice, the background of this printable is transparent, and only contains black text, so print onto Kraft Card for a Rustic look, White for an Elegant feel or coloured card to match your Wedding theme!
- A jar or box to keep them in - Check out your local home ware shops, or Kmart/Target for some beautiful jewellery boxes!
1. Print at 100% scaling (Not scale to fit or fit to page) and select "high/best print quality".
2. Cut along the inside of the cutting line.
3. Display next to your box of choice, or simply just laid flat on a table. Don't forget to include some pens or pencils for your guests to write with!
I hope this post has helped you with your wedding planning! Please feel free to leave a comment below!