1. Check out the tutorial and download the free printable over at Fun365 for this super cute llama favor bag!
2. Learn how to make over a regular old piñata from your local cheap shop, into this AMAZINGLY adorable little guy, check out the tutorial at Oh Happy Day
3. Either pop your DIY hat on and try to make your own Llama cookies, or head over to Heart Baked in to check out her ammmmaaazing range of cookies!
4. Check out our Llama Milestone Board here, as well as Invite, Favor Tags, Drinks Labels, Food Tents, Table Signs and more!
5. This centrepiece display from Catch my Party really gives a desert themed feel to the table!
6. Spruce up your table decor with these pink llama paper plates, available on Etsy from TackyNutPartyStore
7. If your party is going to be bright and colourful, check out these funky pom-pom bags from CreativeMom101, great idea to give your party guests as favors!
8. Ok, this doesn't have a Llama on it, but I just LOVE the colours, and as it is a DIY tutorial, you could totally add in some paper Llamas! Check out the full tutorial by Fun365!
9. This is by far my favourite idea, adopt a llama! So darn cute and i'm sure a lovely favor that any little one would love! Check out the rest of the beautiful party decor from Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
10. Last but not least, I love these DIY paper plate Llamas, you could hang on the walls or display on your table. Checkout the tutorial from Handmade Charlotte!
I hope these ideas have sparked your creativity and given you some inspiration for your next Llama themed party!